Monday, January 18, 2010

Wow, Liars just can't help lying, can they?

Yep, I'm gonna rant about everyone's least favorite sleazeball, Medvecky.

I check out his site, from time to time, mostly to remind myself what true delusion looks like. Well one of his groupies, a flake who now goes by the handle "Cupcake" posted this sanctimonious tripe:

"Jam inn,

Do you have a problem with Catholicism as well? Are you concerned that Catholics might put the Pope before the American president?

I am not an atheist. I believe in God and in Jesus. The God I worship tells me to live and let live."

And I, being the sweet, non-confrontational person I am, felt impelled to point out that she was the person who also posted on that site that the Fort Hood Shooter should have gone to the courtroom where Raymond was being sentenced for sexually assaulting his 16 year old bride. I pointed out that it appeared the God she worshipped actually tells her to "live and let die". Naturally Bile deleted my comment -- which is certainly his privilege on his own board.

THEN, he posted my email address (required for posting on his blog but his blog guarantees it will never be published) AND posted my IP address:

“Rebecca”
GFYS (As the VP would say.
You are simply not welcome here, but thank you for your address so we can cross reference it to LE and the dykes.
Rebeckah
rianya@hotmail.com | 67.185.232.46
Bill on January 18th, 2010 at 10:21 am

Yes, folks, proof in Bill's own words on his own blog that he's a filthy, dirty, abusive lying sack of excrement. He complains about abuse of power only because he's angry he isn't in a position to do so himself. My advice, don't trust anything that comes from his mouth -- liars lie just like scorpions sting. It's their nature and you just can't trust a word they say -- or blog.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure that you have recourse in this instance, due to the fact that he violated official policies of the blogging platform he uses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turned it over to the internet crimes division. I actually doubt they'll do anything, as it's incredibly minor compared to the huge money scams and terrorist plans and whatnot, but if Bill's pissed off any government people looking for an excuse to shut him down, maybe they'll have it now. ;)

    ReplyDelete