Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Letter to Mia Belanger:

First of all, Mia, let me warn you up front; Bill Medvecky is a liar and damn proud of it. If you visit his website to post you’ll see a requirement for your email address along with a declaration that email is never published or sold. That’s a bald faced lie. If he doesn’t like what you say on his site he will publish it AND your IP number, which gives out a lot of information as to where you are located. So a little head’s up. Now, for a few of the lies Bill fed you:

“The State claimed that they had 31 girls, all children, all who were pregnant or had already given birth to a child. The youngest girl with a baby was 17. The oldest “Girl” being held was 37 years old. Of the 31 girls, none had a baby or were pregnant before they were 17 while living in Texas.”

More than Teresa Steed had babies at the YFZ ranch while underage as Dr. Barlow’s charges show. Here’s a few of the girls taken in the raid – I don’t know how many of them had babies on the ranch but there were at least three underage births.

Leanne Had Sally at age 16 & Pregnant during removal
Janet Had Spiritual Unity at age 15
Veda Had Serrenna at age 15
Pamela Had Matthew at age 16
Sarah Elizabeth Had Sandra at age 17
Suzanne Had Seth at age 16
Rachel Had Melissa at age 16
Rebecca Had Allan at age 16
Merrilyn Had Robert at age 16
Louanna (Elizabeth Luvern) Had Frederick at age 17
Teresa Had her baby days after the return age 17

So there’s a big fat lie for you. Even if these children weren’t born at the ranch, who cares? – they were young teens and mothers! Most of them were 16 and under and not one of them went to their fathers or Warren and said “Gee, please marry me off to some old guy with several other wives – I think it’s so hot!”

“One girls lawyer, went on the Nancy Grace show and said that her client was pregnant and already had a child who was kidnapped and being kept from the Attorney. The fact was proven that the girl was a virgin.”

Contrary to Bill’s PR report, there is NO evidence that any girl received a SANE examination or even a basic physical. I have heard of no “proof” of any girl’s virginity. Given that at least two of Warren’s underage “brides” gave birth at the age of 15, and based on the dates, were pregnant at age 14, I wouldn’t be terribly willing to believe he left young Merrianne alone. If he did, it was because he wasn’t there, not because he was respecting her need to grow up. And just where is this proof? What is the proof?

“The State held those children for 8 weeks and grilled them constantly about sex. NOT ONE reported anything had happened, and NOT ONE showed any signs of being sexually abused.”

And THAT is absolutely the craziest thing I’ve heard yet. I challenge you to get one smidgen of proof that any child was grilled constantly for 8 weeks, much less the entire 400. It’s a flat out impossibility. No, Bill is indulging in his usual histrionics and counting on you to swallow his vomit without checking your facts. Ask for proof and see what happens.

9 comments:

  1. This is from a friend who couldn't post here for some reason. Hat tip to you, J

    "Janet had zionna joy at 16

    Pamela was pregnant during the removal and gave birth to matthew shortly thereafter

    Suzanne was either pregnant during the removal or gave birth shortly before

    Ida vilate had a miscarriage while underage and the only reason she wasn’t pregnant again was the fact that warren was in prison."

    So there are a couple of more sexually exploited girls from the investigation of the ranch for you, Mia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another correction -- Pamela's son Matthew was 3 at the time of the investigation and she gave birth to Jonathan shortly after the children were returned. I believe she had Matthew at 16 and gave birth to Jonathan at 18, but I'm not sure. I'll see what I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your comments today and yesterday.
    You were right on.
    He is dangerous, he is claiming he wants to make inroads into local government, he is claiming that women should not be granted the rights which society has afforded them, and he is friendly with anarchists.
    Therefore I believe he is dangerous.
    Wanna make a bet he has an FBI file ?

    CW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for fleshing that out. Bill cant even lie as well as the FLDS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope that you are enjoying the current string at FLDS Texas. I know I am.

    CW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your interest in my blog. Keep writing here. Are you related to the FLDS or are you just following it. Who knows we might be related through marriege. I'm related to almost the entire FLDS clan through marriege. I was very complimented by your opnion on my writing "voice". I have a novel that has been picked up by Meastra Publishing out of New York. It isn't finished yet, but I hope to have it done by the end of the year. I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rebeckah,
    Just thought I would stop by and say hello. You have not posted here in a long time. I am thinking about starting my own blog, which would concern itself with public health, travel, poetry, art, music, culture, and maybe politics.
    Let me know what you think....

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Rebecca! I wanted to let you know that I will be in Seattle in early November. If you are available, I would like to take you to lunch, dinner or even coffee.
    Regards,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday (2011), Rebeckah! I haven't heard from you over at the blog, so I thought I'd check over here and see how you are doing. I think about you often and the good chats we used to have. I hope all is good with you and you are healthy and happy. Take good care of yourself :-) !

    ReplyDelete